Winter Greens Salad
- 8 cups winter greens washed and torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup Winter Squash shredded
- 1/2 cup pecans toasted & chopped
- +for the dressing+
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive and/or walnut oil
- 1 tsp tsp. Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Whisk vinegar, honey, olive and soy. Add minced garlic.
- In a large bowl, toss greens, ½ cup squash and ¼ pecans, with the dressing.
- Serve on plates garnished with the remaining squash and pecans.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!