- 6 Turkey drumsticks and/ or wings
- BBQ Sauce:
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp hot sauce like Tobasco
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Oregano fresh or 1 tsp dried
- 1 tsp Bragg's Amino's
- 1/8 tsp dried mustard
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk BBQ ingredients together in a saucepan over medium heat until well blended. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Grease large oven safe pan or casserole dish. Place turkey pieces in pan or dish. Add sauce over meat and cover. Place in oven and bake for 1 hour. Reduce heat to 250 degrees and bake for 2 hours or until desired tenderness is reached.
- Serve with brown and seasonal vegetable.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!