A healthier, lower fat version of the American classic.
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 egg
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried garlic granules
- 1/4 cup dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, place turkey breast, bread crumbs, ketchup, egg, onion and seasonings.
- Mix thoroughly and shape into loaf.
- Place in 8x13 glass baking dish sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Top with tomato sauce and bake, uncovered for 50-60 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!