Three in One Italian Dip
A super easy and healthy version of many of your favorite dips.
- 1-8 ounce cream cheese low fat, softened
- 1-8 ounce mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise reduced fat
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Sun dried tomatoes or diced tomatoes
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 cup roasted red peppers drained and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Try other toppings such as olives, mushrooms or scallions.
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise ,and garlic until well blended.
- Spoon mixture into a 9-inch pie plate or casserole dish.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Arrange tomatoes, artichokes and peppers on top.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes and serve with pita chips or triscuits.
- Try other toppings like olives, mushrooms or scallions.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!