Three Herb Broiled Tomatoes
A delicious and easy appetizer, side dish or lunch.
- 4 medium Tomatoes cut in half and stem removed
- 1/4 cup Bread crumbs Italian seasoned
- 1 tbsp Basil fresh and finely chopped or 1/4 tsp dried
- 1 tbsp Oregano fresh and finely chopped or 1/4 tsp dried
- 1 tbsp Thyme fresh and finely chopped or 1/4 tsp dried
- 4 tsp Parmesan or Asiago grated
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Sprinkle bread crumbs, herbs, cheese and pepper over the 8 tomato halves and broil for 20 minutes.
Calories: 118kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 5gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 144mgPotassium: 680mgFiber: 5gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 2332IUVitamin C: 40mgCalcium: 133mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!