Super Easy Chocolate Brownies
Baking from scratch may sound difficult, but many recipes are just as easy as grabbing a box mix. And no fake stuff here!
- 1/2 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 3/4 cup evaporated cane juice or ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup fresh-ground soft white wheat flour or ½ unbleached white flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thoroughly mix everything except flour together in a bowl.
- Add flour and fold together just until blended.
- Pour batter into a greased 8 inch square pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Rest until set, cut into 16 squares and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!