Simple Squash Saute
- 3 medium zucchini and or summer squash, sliced thinly
- 8 oz oyster mushrooms sliced, or other
- 2 tbsp basil fresh. or oregano or other fresh herb
- 1 tbsp green garlic minced
- 2 tsp white wine
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp butter
- Melt butter in large skillet with olive oil over medium heat.
- Add vegetables with garlic and saute for about 5 minutes until they are beginning to brown. Add wine and pepper and saute another 2 minutes.
- Toss in fresh herbs and cook for 1 minute.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!