Roasted Kale Crisps
An easy healthy alternative to chips.
- 1 bunch kale washed and dried well
- 1 lemon
- Sea salt to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with high heat oil spray such as grapeseed or sunflower. Lay kale leaves in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly sprinkle sea salt and garlic powder over the kale.
- Roast kale for 8-10 minutes in preheated oven. Kale should be crispy and lightly browned mostly dark green. The leaves will crisp further on sitting. Make sure they retain their color – if they get too dark, the flavor will be bitter. If some leaves don’t look too crispy, turn them over and bake for another 1-2 minutes, then remove.
- Drizzle lemon juice over the kale and enjoy!
- Note: Crisps do not store well so make what you want to eat!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!