Pumpkin Turkey Chili
This is a super hearty and flavorful dish- it incorporates lots of spices and even pumpkin for rich flavor.
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 onion diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 2 15 oz cans kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 46 fl. oz can tomato juice low salt
- 1 can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice low salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tsp powdered stevia differs by brand
- Brown turkey over medium heat, then drain.
- Mix in onion and bell pepper and cook 5 minutes.
- Add beans, tomato juice, diced tomatoes and pumpkin puree.
- Season with pumpkin pie spice, chili powder and stevia. Simmer 1 hour.
- Can also be made in a slow cooker
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!