A simple and hearty pasta meal packed with fresh, frozen, or canned vegetables.
- 8 oz whole wheat angel hair broken in half, or thin spaghetti cooked
- 1 jar kalamata olives pitted, 6oz
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes
- 8 oz artichoke hearts (canned) chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- basil fresh, chopped or oregano
- black pepper ground
- Parmesan cheese fresh grated
- Pour boiling water over sundried tomatoes and allow to soften for 20 minutes.
- Heat pan over medium heat and add oil to heat.
- Add all ingredients except the cheese and saute.
- Add a dash of cheese and sprig of basil to serve
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!