Portobellos on Rice
This is an easy side dish or entree for busy week nights.
- 2 medium portabella caps
- 1 1/3 cup brown rice cooked according to package directions. Except with ¼ Wakame rice seasoning
- 1/4 cups Tamari Sauce low sodium
- 2 tsp ginger root minced
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds toasted
- Saute sliced mushrooms in oil, with ginger and garlic until desired soft.
- Add tamari and sesame seeds. Toss. Serve over seasoned rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!