Perfect Pork Tenderloin
Easy crock pot recipe. Come home to a wonderful aroma! Serve with wild rice and a luscious green salad. Can also be served as an appetizer for parties!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil extra virgin
- 2-3 pound pork tenderloin
- 2-3 teaspoons garlic (bottled) minced roasted
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons Rosemary dried
- 2 teaspoons Parsley dried
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 package Mushrooms sliced
- 12 baby carrots
- 3 stalks Celery sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 15 oz can beef broth lower sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon mustard dried
- Pour oil into crock pot and wipe bottom and sides with a paper towel.
- Rub tenderloin with garlic, rosemary and parsley.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread mushrooms, onion, carrots and celery around the sides of the loin.
- In a saucepan add broth, wine, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning and mustard.
- Bring to a boil, stir and add to crock pot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!