Oyster Mushroom Greens Saute
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup oyster mushrooms chopped
- 5 cups kale or other greens chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet on medium heat.
- When butter is melted, add garlic and mushrooms. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add kale and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce, wine and pepper. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!