Honey Mustard Chicken with Roasted New Potatoes
A great twist on a classic dish with lots of flavors. This sweet and savory chicken dish comes together quickly- perfect for weeknights.
- 4 Chicken thighs skinned (use local free range)
- 1 lb red potatoes small potatoes, cut into halves
- Pepper to taste
- olive oil
Honey Mustard Paste
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp thyme minced
- 1 bunch green onion minced (easy to grow, on your own!)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper. Place in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Combine mustard, honey, onion & thyme, in a small bowl to form a paste. Spread over chicken, covering completely.
- Add potatoes to pan & sprinkle with olive oil. Sprinkle potatoes with pepper.
- Bake about 50 minutes, stirring potatoes once until potatoes and chicken are tender.
You may have to add a little water or white wine to scrape the drippings at the end.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!