Mason Jar Veggie Salad
Feel free to add any veggies you like! If you want to add salad greens use a larger mason jar. You can also add other proteins such as cheese, boiled egg, chicken.
- 1 15 oz can garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 24 grape tomatoes cut in half
- 4 small cucumbers sliced
- 4 small sweet peppers sliced
- 1 small bunch Broccoli cut into bite size pieces
- 1 small bunch Cauliflower cut into bite size pieces
- 4 16 ounce mason jars
- 4 tbsp vinaigrette dressing optional
- Wash and dry all the jars. In the bottom of each jar, place 1Tbs. dressing.
- Add 1/4 can of beans to each jar. Layer into each jar 6 grape tomatoes, 1 cucumber, 1 pepper, 1/4 broccoli and cauliflower
- Screw on the top and place in the fridge. Good for 4-5 days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!