Marinated Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb brussels sprouts washed
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh herbs
- 4 cloves garlic peeled
- 1/4 tsp salt optional
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Smash garlic cloves with flat side of knife.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except brussels sprouts and mix well.
- Trim stems from brussels sprouts and cut them in halves or if large, cut in quarters. Add to marinade and toss to thoroughly coat them.
- Marinade for 2-4 hours, tossing occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Transfer to baking sheet, arranging in a single layer and bake for about 35 minutes, checking and flipping them every 12 minutes until browned and loose leaves are crispy.
Calories: 166kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 5gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gSodium: 235mgPotassium: 627mgFiber: 6gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 1365IUVitamin C: 133mgCalcium: 77mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!