Lemon Chicken with Cucumber Sauce
This chicken dish is best with thighs and grilled.
- 1 lb chicken
- 2 lemon juiced
- 4 tbsp dill fresh, chopped
- 1 tbsp local honey (Local!)
- 1 large cucumber
- 2 cups greek yogurt plain
- 2 tbsp honey (Local!)
- 2 cloves garlic fresh
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine: 2 Tbsps of the chopped dill, honey, juice of 1 lemon, and minced garlic.
- Place chicken in large bowl and pour marinade over it mixing to coat well.
For cucumber sauce
- In a medium bowl combine yogurt, chopped cucumber, the remainder of the dill, the juice of 1 lemon, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill chicken (or bake) until cooked thoroughly.
- Top with yogurt sauce.
- Serve with green beans and roasted red potatoes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!