talian Rotini Salad
Easy side dish or lunch entree.
- 8 oz Rotini whole wheat or gluten free
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup garden peas
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley fresh, chopped
- 3/4 cup feta (or try tomato-basil)
- 1 medium cucumber seeded and chopped
- 1.5 cups Tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1 jar marinated artichokes (6oz) drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive halves
- 8 oz chicken breast (free range) microwave until juice is clear and shred into bite size pieces
- 1 tbsp oregano dried
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- Cook the rotini according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Mix olive oil, pesto, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl. Add the oil pesto dressing and toss.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Serve over a bed of greens.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!