Italian Cheese Toast
This super easy recipe is a delicious snack or lunch on the run. 2 slices whole wheat bread or 1 small whole wheat English muffin or bagel
- 2 slices whole wheat bread or 1 whole wheat English muffin or small bagel
- 1 1/2-2 ounces cheese
- 1/2 tomato sliced
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Try adding your favorite veggies to top off.
- Top bread with ½ to 1-ounce cheese and fresh sliced tomato.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning and pepper to taste on top.
- Broil in oven until cheese melts.
- Serve with fresh fruit such as 1 small banana, apple or orange wedges, or ¾ cup berries.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!