Irish Lamb Stew
- 1 lb lamb boneless, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 2 medium onions cut into wedges
- 4 medium carrots cut into 3 inch lengths
- 1 1/3 cup meat broth
- 1 tsp thyme dried
- 1 lb potatoes peeled and halved, 4 small
- 1/3 cup Parsley chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pat lamb dry and roll pieces in salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in heavy bottom pot over medium high heat. Add meat, stirring to brown all sides.
- Set meat aside and add onions and carrots. Cook about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add meat and broth, reducing heat to simmer. Add thyme and potatoes.
- Cover the pot and cook in the oven for an hour. Remove, skimming fat from stew. Garnish with parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!