Ginger Stir Fry Sauce
This recipe makes enough for 6 cups of chopped fresh vegetables and 8 oz of a protein food like chicken, shrimp or tofu.
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp minced fresh turmeric optional
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar can substitute white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth can substitute vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp Siracha spice blend
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Combine all ingredients and whisk until cornstarch is completely mixed into sauce.
- Two or three minutes before your stir fried ingredients are done, gradually add desired amount of mixed sauce, and continuously stir until sauce is heated through and looks shiny.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!