A fast and simple side dish which compliments everything.
- 1 bunch kale cleaned and chopped
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 cube veggie bouillon low sodium
- 1/4 cup white wine dry
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Heat pan on medium high heat. Add oil and sauteé onions and kale until kale is limp.
- Stir in garlic, curry, ginger and pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, cover, reduce heat to low and cook for 15 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!