Cucumber & Tomato Salad
Choose garden fresh ingredients for this classic summer salad.
- 2 cups cucumbers sliced
- 2 cups tomatoes cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cups basil chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp white balsamic vinegar (or your favorite vinegar)
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Toss the sliced cumbers, tomatoes and basil together in a bowl.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic and pepper together. Add to salad and toss. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with a finishing salt (or any salt) and toss.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!