Crock Pot Roast
A crockpot is the easiest way to prepare meals in advance, simply add everything to the pot, let cook, and you're done!
- 2-3 pound sirloin roast
- 2 teaspoons roasted garlic minced (bottled)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon oregano dried
- 1-2 teaspoons parsley dried
- 1 can French onion soup OR 5 Tablespoons homemade soup mix
- 1 can tomato puree
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 10 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 6-10 small red potatoes
- 12 baby carrots cut
- 3 stalks celery sliced into bite-sized pieces
- Pour onion soup, tomato puree, red wine and Worcestershire sauce into crockpot and mix together.
- Rub sirloin with garlic, salt and pepper, Italian seasoning and parsley and place in crock pot.
- Surround roast with mushrooms, potatoes, carrots and celery
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!