Creamy White Bean Soup
- 1 medium onion diced
- 3 medium Carrots diced
- 3 stalks Celery diced
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth reduced sodium
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 1/2 cups cooked navy beans or 3 – 15cans navy or cannellina beans rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Rosemary dried
- 1/2 tsp Thyme dried
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp course black pepper
- 1/4 cup Parsley fresh, chopped
- In a medium skillet, saute onions, carrots, celery and garlic for 8-10 minutes in olive oil until soft.
- In a stockpot, add water, veggies stock and 3 cups or 2 cans of beans. Puree mixture with a hand blender, then add veggies and spices.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!