Chocolate Chia Pudding
Indulge your sweet tooth with this simple and tasty treat.
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 4 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon ground
- 1 pinch of salt
- Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into large glass container or divide between glasses or small jars.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least four hours.
- When ready to serve top with 1/4-1/2 cup fresh berries – delicious with strawberries, raspberries or blackberries.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!