- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 medium potato quartered, and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 1 tsp chopped fresh herbs marjoram, basil, tarragon, or oregano
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 large eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet.
- Saute potatoes and onions, covered, stirring frequently until they are tender and golden. Stir in herbs and garlic.
- Pour eggs evenly over sautéed vegetables. Add tomato and sprinkle on cheese. Add pepper to taste.
- Cover the pan and cook on low heat for 10 minutes until eggs are set and bottom is golden brown.
- Place under preheated broiler for about 2 minutes. Cut frittata in half, to serve. Garnish with fresh herbs.
Calories: 441kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 23gFat: 26gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 402mgSodium: 337mgPotassium: 857mgFiber: 4gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 1355IUVitamin C: 34mgCalcium: 303mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!