Blueberry Lavender Lemonade
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2/3 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (juice of 2 medium lemons)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh lavender leaves
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup or local honey
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil. Remove from heat and add lavender. Cover and steep for 30 minutes.
- Add blueberries to lavender tea and with the back of a large spoon, smash them thoroughly. Strain the liquid into a pitcher. Add the remaining water, lemon juice, maple syrup and mix well.
- Pour over ice and serve.
- Some may need to add a bit more syrup.
Calories: 64kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 1gSodium: 14mgPotassium: 93mgFiber: 1gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 64IUVitamin C: 21mgCalcium: 53mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!