Ants on a Stick
A childhood favorite.
- 1 tbsp sunflower seed butter or natural butter of your choice
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 5 stalks Celery
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon or nutmeg
- Slice celery into 4" long pieces
- Spread each celery stalk with butter.
- Top with Crasins or Raisins.
- Eat immediately or store in fridge.
Calories: 170kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 5gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 165mgPotassium: 657mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 908IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 109mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!